GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door | This Guide Lists all Available console commands for you, the average user and gigachad for actually playing GTTOD, can access and used to play around with.
So, You wanna cheat at a Roguelite eh? Trust American state, we’ve all been there. The Back-breaking issue, the swarms of enemies that need less peace-talking and a lot of rootin-shooting.
So, heres however you harness the Dev Console for your own villainous gain, like custom starter cards or simply general stupidity with this game.
But you’re most likely asking American state, “Noname, How do I, a manly man, access this dev console!””
And I reply with, “Dude however the ♥♥♥ did you sort on this guide?” however i might still tell you. Anyway.
Please Note: A lot of those things can amendment update to update therefore simply post within the comments if you have got one thing modified, however trust American state. I’m a rock-ribbed fan of this game, I’m most likely already functioning on it. GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door
So, How do I Access the Dev Console?
It’s Fairly straightforward truly. No messing around with a config file, no warning screen telling you’re doing one thing wrong. Nothing.
Press the Esc Key on your keyboard to state that flashy menu, and so go in keybinds. it’s a keyboard icon. laborious to miss.
After that, you scroll all the approach down till you discover Developer Console. Good! Then you bind that sucker.
I recommend the diacritic Or Back Quote Key. It’s middle each your tab and number one on your keyboard, but you’ll be able to bind it to no matter you regard to match. I am not your momma. GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door
The Give Command!
Give! The provide command is fairly straightforward, provide yourself weapons of mass destruction to use! Whereas I will not go in them as a result of that will take an excessive amount of effort, there is another guide out there that lists everything you would possibly would like weapon wise.
- Give 0: Silenced Pistol
- Give 1: Pistol
- Give 2: Double Barrel
- Give 3: Bolt-Action
- Give 4: Silenced SMG
- Give 5: Sticky Detonator
- Give 6: Compact Shotgun
- Give 7: Auto Pistol
- Give 8: Marksman Rifle
- Give 9: Revolver
- Give 10: Burst Carbine
- Give 11: SMG
- Give 12: Sniper Rifle
- Give 13: Battle Rifle
- Give 14: Assault Rifle
- Give 15: Shotgun
- Give 16: Carbine
- Give 17: Lever-Action
- Give 18: PDW
- Give 19: Grenade Launcher
- Give 20: Assault Shotgun
- Give 21: LMG
- Give 22: Rocket Launcher
- Give 23: AGL
- Give 24: Plasma Cannon
- Give 25: Burst Cannon
- Give 26: Scatter Cannon
- Give 27: Vulcannon
Give 28 does nothing and so forth.
Editors Note, The Easter egg weapons are seemingly unavailable. Stuff like the Riveter and the Ultrakill Gun is MIA. Sad.
The Build Command!
With the Introduction of Sticks and Stones, We got a totally not rip-off pack a punch from COD Zombies into this beautiful game. We call it the “Build A Bang Engine.” Or BABE for short.
With the Build command, you can get your grubby fingers on such a destructive arsenal!
The Original Name of the gun is on the left, with its BABE name on the right.
- Build 0: Silenced Pistol / Silent But Deadly
- Build 1: Pistol / Basilisk
- Build 2: Double Barrel / Super Shotgun
- Build 3: Bolt-Action / Skewer
- Build 4: Silenced SMG / Suzin
- Build 5: Sticky Detonator / Sticky Icky
- Build 6: Compact Shotgun / Super Shorty
- Build 7: Auto Pistol / Bad Medicine
- Build 8: Marksman Rifle / Storm Rider
- Build 9: Revolver / Big Iron
- Build 10: Burst Carbine / Frostbite
- Build 11: SMG / Typhoon
- Build 12: Sniper Rifle / Treachery
- Build 13: Battle Rifle / Arson
- Build 14: Assault Rifle / Predator
- Build 15: Shotgun / Fire Storm
- Build 16: Carbine / Verglas
- Build 17: Lever-Action / ThunderLust
- Build 18: PDW / Punishment Distrubuting Weapon
- Build 19: Grenade Launcher / Softball
- Build 20: Assault Shotgun / Riot
- Build 21: LMG / Life Melting Gat
- Build 22: Rocket Launcher / Heatwave
- Build 23: AGL / Angry Guy Liquidator
- Build 24: Plasma Cannon / Discharge
- Build 25: Burst Cannon / Morningstar
- Build 26: Scatter Cannon / Weapon-name (Not Finished)
- Build 27: Vulcannon / Shredder
Build 28 and so forth does nothing.
The Equip Command!
Ever the elusive one, this one is. I barely use it myself, though could be fun making Ninja 2.0 with it, or just custom starter cards in general! GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door
- Equip 0: ROCK/ROKK.
- Equip 1: Frag Grenade
- Equip 2: Stim Shot
- Equip 3: Jump Kit
- Equip 4: C4
- Equip 5: Ammo Pack
- Equip 6: Health Pack
- Equip 7: Phase Kit
- Equip 8: Laser Cannon
- Equip 9: Kunai
- Equip 10: Laser Wire
- Equip 11: Grapple Wire
Equip 12 does nothing and so on so forth.
The Misc Commands!
So, everything necessary to induce their own section is out of the approach, but there’s still a few a lot of necessary commands that ya may appear fun to play around with. Let me recognize within the comments if there’s any I did miss.
- Grant: (Number Goes here.). Offers you sweet moola aka cash.
- Noclip: Its No clip! You’ll be able to fly around and take your cool screenshots whereas being shot at! Amazing!
- Toggle: Toggles the executive department off and on! Nice for videos like those cool prostate specific antigen videos The Sun is my son is creating.
Psst, go watch those PSA’s please. They’re amazing.