How To Drive A Monster Truck In Forza Horizon 5 | Forza Horizon 5 is packed with 500+ superb cars however in between, the sport conjointly throws some surprises for you. For instance, you’ll be able to get a Monster Truck in Forza Horizon five, albeit just for a mission. Let’s take a glance at a way to drive the Monster Truck in FH5.
How to Get and Drive the Monster Truck in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5)
Players can drive the Monster Truck in FH5’s Buggy and the Beast mission.
- First, initiate the Baja Expedition where you will have to head to the volcano.
- You can complete the optional accolades such as finding a location for the seismometer, collecting a sample from the hot spring lake etc.
- Once done, you need to ‘Drive to the Buggy to continue.’
- Then descend the volcano in your Buggy which is going to be super fun.
- Next, finish the race. Yes, you end up in a race all of a sudden – pretty thrilling stuff.
- After this is completed, you will successfully build the Horizon Baja outpost.
- Then, open up the Horizon Adventure chapter page and unlock the “Buggy and the Beast” mission.
- If you complete the event, you get 1500 accolades while winning it will earn you 2500 accolades.
- As you finish the race, the Hot Wheels Monster Truck will appear right in front of you and with it, you can do a victory lap.
- You will now drive into an arena full of bowling pins that you need to knock over and also do some other tasks for extra accolades.
- You can complete optional accolades such as achieving a speed of 90mph, smashing the hidden bad cactus etc. all within the time limit.
All Wide body Car Kits In Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) How To Drive A Monster Truck In Forza Horizon 5
Free Forza Horizon 5 Cheat Car Hack And XP How To Drive A Monster Truck In Forza Horizon 5
Forza Horizon 5 Best Infinite AFK Money Glitch After Goliath Patch How To Drive A Monster Truck In Forza Horizon 5