How To Fix Minecraft Launcher Not Opening | Minecraft may be a timeless game that you just will play with your friends or strangers. however many times your Minecraft launcher won’t open, so making you unable to play the game. This could be very frustrating, however it’s an issue that you need not worry about. That’s because there are some fixes which will help you resolve this in this. thus during this guide allow us to take a look at how to fix Minecraft launcher not opening problem.
How to Fix Minecraft Launcher Not Opening Issue?
These are some of the fixes that should help you fix How To Fix Minecraft Launcher Not Opening Issue.
- Run it as Administrator: Press the Windows button on your keyboard. Search for Minecraft. Click on Run as Administrator, you’ll be able to see this option on the right or right-click on the icon and choose it from the dropdown. Instead, if you’ve got the game’s icon on your home screen then you’ll be able to right-click on that. And from here prefer to Run as Administrator.
- Update Graphics drivers: Keeping your drivers up to date is generally an honest follow. And keeping your graphics driver updated is very vital not just for Minecraft however other games still. You can update your graphics drivers by finding out them on the official websites of Nvidia and AMD.
- Restart Minecraft once ending its process: Launch your Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar and clicking on Task Manager or pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc. Here seek for Minecraft within the Processes tab, right-click on that and select finish task. Now attempt launching Minecraft and it should start working.
- Whitelist Minecraft or Disable Antivirus: looking on the Antivirus you use you would possibly have it conflict with the Minecraft launcher. And this conflict prevents Minecraft Launcher from starting. You’ll be able to simply resolve it by adding the Minecraft launcher to the Whitelist of your Antivirus. Instead, you may also fix it by disabling the Antivirus while you play the game.
- Reinstall Minecraft: If none of the above fixes work then you must simply uninstall Minecraft from your system. Once the sport is uninstalled, reinstall it and also the Minecraft Launcher should work now.
That sums up this guide on how to fix the Minecraft launcher not opening. If you like playing this game then you should find our guides helpful for How To Install Mods In Minecraft? and How To Dye Armor in Minecraft.
Thanks For Visiting LionJek.