In this article, we will be discussing How to get Mystery Box in Pokémon GO. Mystery Boxes are special items that allow players to encounter Meltan, a rare Pokémon that can only be obtained by using a Mystery Box. While they are highly sought after, Mystery Boxes are not easy to obtain, as they require a connection between your Pokémon GO account and a Nintendo Switch console with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!. However, by following a few simple steps, you can get your hands on a Mystery Box and start encountering Meltan in Pokémon GO.
Also: Anime Wrecking Simulator Codes
How to get Mystery Box in Pokémon GO
- First, ensure that you have a Nintendo Switch console and one of the aforementioned Pokémon games.
- Launch Pokémon GO on your mobile device and tap the Pokéball icon in the center of the screen.
- Tap the “Settings” gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Nintendo Switch” and tap it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Nintendo Switch account to your Pokémon GO account.
- Once your accounts are linked, open the Pokémon game on your Nintendo Switch console and follow the instructions to send a Pokémon from the game to your Pokémon GO account.
- After the transfer is complete, open Pokémon GO and check your inventory. You should have received a Mystery Box item.
- To activate the Mystery Box, simply tap on it in your inventory and then confirm that you want to use it. This will cause Meltan, a rare Pokémon that can only be obtained by using a Mystery Box, to start appearing in the game for a limited time.
It’s worth noting that Mystery Boxes can only be obtained by linking your Pokémon GO and Nintendo Switch accounts and transferring a Pokémon from the Nintendo Switch game to Pokémon GO. Each time you use a Mystery Box, it will be consumed, so you will need to repeat the process in order to get another one.
I hope that you get to know that How to get Mystery Box in Pokémon GO, just simply follow the above instructions and you’re good to go. If you find any problem releted to this guide let us know in the comment section.