How To Update Minecraft Bedrock On PC: This article will show you how to update Minecraft Bedrock on PC in case it does not update automatically. This will help you get everything that’s new in the Caves and Cliffs Part 2 update, so let’s get right into the steps. Note that this is the procedure you can follow for any other updates that arrive after 1.18 – the process remains the same.
How to Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC
Here’s how you can get the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock on your PC.
- Head to your Start Menu.
- Search for Microsoft Store which will bring up the Microsoft Store’s window.
- In Microsoft Store, check the top right of the screen – there will be a Search bar.
- Type Minecraft and click on Minecraft for Windows 10.
- Now, you’ll be on the official page.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right of the screen.
- Select Downloads and Updates.
- Click on Get Updates.
- Now, the latest version of Minecraft should get updated.
- Once done, launch the game and check the version. Try out other features to see if everything is running smoothly.
And that’s all there’s to that. this can be a way to update Minecraft Bedrock on laptop (force update) just in case it doesn’t update mechanically. Somehow, if this doesn’t work, then you’ll be able to uninstall Minecraft and put in it. Once you are doing this, area unit|you’re} absolute to have the newest version of the sport that you just are searching for.