The popularity graph of online games is still on the rise. These online games make people relaxed while playing with their friends, family members and others worldwide. Nowadays, people play games by logging on to official or other third-party websites. Therefore, this step-by-step guide will teach the users to create a gaming profile by using a random address generator tool. This guide introduces a simple, fast, safe and verified way to get a random address within a minute. So, let’s dive into today’s discussion.
What is a Random Address Generator?
A random address generator is a web application that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to create data for user profiles. The data for user profiles contains the following valid things:
- Location / Area.
- Pin code.
Users will have to select their preferred country first. Otherwise, this tool will not work. So, once the users have chosen their preferred country, they will have to click on the ‘Generate’ button to generate data for user profiles.
Steps to Use a Random Address Generator:
- Search and type the ‘Random Address Generator’ query in the browser’s search box and open the web page with the title that says: ‘Fake Address Generator – Street, City, State & Zip code.’
- When the browser has successfully loaded the web page, scroll down to select the preferred country and click on the ‘Generate’ button.
- Scroll down to find the results of the ‘Random Address Generator.’
Now, let’s use the data from the ‘Results’ in the guide to create a gaming profile by using a random address generator.
Guide to Create a Gaming Profile by Using a Random Address Generator:
Although several platforms allow users to create their gaming profiles, let’s create a gaming profile on the ‘Steam’ platform for this example. Thus, let’s hover over the steps to create a ‘Steam’ gaming profile without further ado.
*** Note: If users have already installed the ‘Steam’ client, they can skip the ‘Section 1 and 2’ of this procedure ***
Section 1: Steps for Downloading the ‘Steam’ Client
- First, open any browser and search for ‘Steam’ in the query box.
- Open the first web page to reach the download page of ‘Steam.’
- Once the browser has successfully loaded the ‘Steam’ download page, click on the ‘Install Steam’ button.
- The browser will open a new web page, where users can click on the ‘INSTALL STEAM’ button to download the setup file of ‘Steam’ for Windows and macOS systems.
- Once the browser has successfully downloaded the setup file, access that setup file by pressing the ‘CTRL+J’ (command+J) keys and clicking on the ‘Show in folder’ option.
Section 2: Steps for Installing the ‘Steam’ Client
- Upon double-clicking on the setup file, the operating system will ask for permission. So, click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ button to begin the installation.
- Next, users can select their preferred language and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, choose the installation directory and click on the ‘Install’ button to begin the installation.
- Once the operating system has successfully installed the ‘Steam’ client, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
*** Note: If the ‘Run Steam’ box is checked, the ‘Steam’ client will automatically open upon installation. However, if that’s not the case, users will have to open the ‘Steam’ client (manually) ***
Section 3: Steps for Setting Up a ‘Gaming Profile’ on the ‘Steam’ Client
- Upon opening the ‘Steam’ client (at first), the program will start the updating process for ‘Steam.’
- Next, Steam will ask the users to log in to their existing account or create a new one. As these steps are about creating a gaming profile, users will have to click on the ‘CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT…’ button.
- Now, users will have to enter their ‘Email Address’ and select their country before clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
*** Note: Users will also have to fill in the captcha and check the 13+ box before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button ***
- After that, Steam will ask the users to confirm their email addresses. So, users should open their email inbox and verify the email from the provided link.
- Once the email verification is complete, users will see an ‘EMAIL VERIFIED’ window.
*** Note: If the provided ‘Steam’ account username and password are available, Steam will successfully create a user’s account. Otherwise, it will ask the users to think of another username and password ***
- So, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, use the new account’s credentials to log into the ‘Steam’ account.
- Click on the username and select the ‘Profile’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘Setup Steam Profile’ button, which will open a new window.
- In the new window, users can type their ‘PROFILE NAME,’ ‘REAL NAME(?),’ and choose their ‘COUNTRY,’ ‘STATE/PROVINCE’ and ‘CITY’ according to the results of the ‘Random Address Generator.’
- Then, they can click on the ‘Save’ button to save the changes.
Users can also modify the ‘Avatar,’ ‘Profile Background’ and ‘Theme’ of their profile. But this guide is all about creating a gaming profile through ‘Random Address Generator.’ So, it won’t contain the steps where the ‘Random Address Generator’ results become useless.
Wrapping Up – the Conclusion:
There are plenty of websites that let people register and create gaming profiles. But creating a gaming profile isn’t as simple as it seems. Therefore, this guide teaches the steps of creating a gaming profile like a noob while keeping the importance of privacy and security in check.