Welcome to LionJek, where we are dedicated to helping gamers overcome technical challenges and enjoy their gaming experiences to the fullest. If you’re an avid player of the thrilling real-world hunting RPG, Monster Hunter Now, and have encountered the vexing Network Error 6-4, you’re in the right place. This error can be a real hindrance to your monster-hunting adventures, but fear not, as we’ve got you covered.
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the steps to resolve Network Error 6-4 in MH Now, ensuring that you can immerse yourself in the captivating world of monster hunting without any interruptions. Whether you’re a seasoned hunter or just starting your journey, these solutions will help you get back to the action in no time. Let’s dive in and get you back to the hunt!
Also Check: How To Fix Discord You Have Been Blocked Error
How to Fix Network Error 6-4 in MH Now (Monter Hunter)
Let’s dive into the solutions that can help you bid farewell to Network Error 6-4 and get back to your monster-hunting endeavors:
1. Disable GPS Faker Applications
One common reason for encountering Network Error 6-4 is the use of GPS faker applications. These apps allow players to spoof their location, but they can trigger issues within Monster Hunter Now. To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Access your device’s settings.
- Navigate to the list of installed applications.
- Disable or uninstall any GPS faker apps you have installed.
- After doing so, launch Monster Hunter Now to see if the error persists. The latest game update has implemented detection measures for such apps.
2. Check Internet Connectivity
Weak or unstable internet connections can often lead to Network Error 6-4. To ensure smooth gameplay, follow these steps:
- Verify your internet connection’s stability.
- If you’re on Wi-Fi, check your signal strength.
- For mobile data users, ensure you have a strong cellular signal.
- Once your connection is stable, restart the game and see if the error is resolved.
3. Update and Restart
Outdated game versions can also trigger network errors. To rectify this issue:
- Check for available updates for Monster Hunter Now.
- If updates are available, install them promptly.
- After updating the game, restart it.
- If no updates are available or the error persists, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the game as a last resort.
These solutions should help you resolve Network Error 6-4 in Monster Hunter Now and get you back on track to your exciting hunting adventures.
If you’re hungry for more tips and guides to enhance your Monster Hunter Now experience, be sure to explore our other resources on LionJek. Check out the MH Now Weapon Tier List and MH Now Quests List to further sharpen your skills and knowledge in the world of Monster Hunter Now. Happy hunting!