How To use Emote In Party Animals? Party Animals, featuring adorable chibi characters, is all about having fun in hilarious PvP battles. Whether you’re a snazzy crocodile, a frustrated duck, or a grumpy yet lovable husky, each animal in the game comes with its own unique expressions. Some even change their expressions when you’re done different costumes. However, not all of these cute critters have a wide range of expressions to choose from, which is where emotes come into play. You can use emotes to convey your emotions and personalize them to your liking. If you’re unsure about how to go about it, read on to learn how to customize and utilize emotes in Party Animals.
How To use Emote In Party Animals (Xbox & PC Controls)
Using Emotes on PC:
- Start a match in Party Animals.
- While playing, simply press the ‘T’ key on your keyboard to open the Emote wheel.
- Use your mouse to select the emote you want to use.
- Release the ‘T’ key to perform the chosen emote.
Emoting with an Xbox Controller:
- Press the Up Arrow on the D-pad of your Xbox controller to access the emote wheel.
- Navigate to the desired emote and select it.
- Release the Up Arrow to trigger the emote.
How to Customize Emotes in Party Animals
- Launch the game or return to the main screen if you’re already in it.
- Click on the profile picture located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On this page, you’ll find the ‘Emotes‘ option in the top-right corner.
- While there are numerous emotes available, you can only keep eight of them in your Emote wheel. Choose the emotes you want to have quick access to.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see the emotes that are currently in your Emote wheel.
- Once you’ve made your selection, press ‘Apply‘ to save the changes.
Now that you’ve customized your emotes, you can use them to express yourself in Party Animals. This game is more than just cute animals duking it out; it’s a challenging battle against real players in various arenas, including water-filled battlegrounds and ancient ruins. Be sure to explore our Party Animals guides to master all the skills you’ll need in the arena, starting with learning how to swim and becoming a throwing expert.